Sunday, January 22, 2006



^fr frenster blog^

my 1st blog & ee ling's bday

2nd dec 05~~

dis is my 1st blog..! hurrey...! hmmm...wat else 2write..dis week is my 2nd week after my stpm..anyway..im stil enjoying my holidays very much..!=) im still sick after back from langkawi as a classtrip on thursday...ytd was ee ling's birthday... quite a number of us went her birthday party in chris's house...ee ling is still d same...she come out wif all "creative" games.. haha..! right after her bday party...me,eng hou,pang hou,keat seong, n winston went 4 a movie in 1U..v were watching "ZATHURA"..actually "JUMANJI" is 1 of my favourite movie since i was young..me n my sis watch it 4several times thru tape..of coz i wun mis up "zathura"..=p yupz..it's a nice movie n i hav no regret watching it...at least it din dissapointed me..! after d movie, me,pang hou,eng hou went yam cha at state..it was 330am when i reached home...it has beed a long time i nvr reach home such "early" in d mrng..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home