Sunday, January 22, 2006

^fr frenster blog^

family day =)

4th dec 05~~

nothing special happen today...wake up at 7am 2accompany my parents went jogging at tmn jaya..in d afternoon, d whole family include my aunties went serdang 2visit my aunt..my aunt ask her neightbour 2cook lunch 4us..! d curry chicken is very nice but abit salty..! after d lunch, my parents n my aunties went central supermarket while me n my cousin went 2 shop 4our CNY clothes...it had been a long time i din go shopping wif my cousin...i manage 2get 2 shirts while my cousin able 2get a pants n a shirt...anyway...v r so sure dat v'll wear it bfr CNY..! ahaha..! at nite...v went grandma's house 4dinner as usual...once reach there, v heard some "gossip"..! wat's it..? of coz i wun type it out here..! =p actually im waiting apperentice 4 show 2start..it's at 11pm...okok...i think i shud go n reply some of frens' msg now...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home