Saturday, October 21, 2006

happy deepavali, family n frens fr indo & study weeks..!

~~ the boss's house~~

~~ a visit to my house~~


21st oct 06~~
happy deepavali to all indians..! haha..! im having a week of hol next week..! hurrey..! although it's study week but stil very happy...hehe..! as usual, v'l visit my dad's boss house.. dis year is quite dif cos he move into a new house at jln gasing.. it's quite near fr our house.. it's a bunglow n of cos it loook nice bcos today is open house oso..! d buffet lunch there is quite nice..! met a lots of my dad's colleuge there.. after d lunch, v went jusca to hav a walk... at nite, my dad treat d big family steamboat at sri petaling... dat's stil 2nd round then.. haha..! all of us went ioi mall to watch movie "bao bei ji hua".. dunno y d ticket me n my cousin book was not valid so v hav to buy ticket when d booked ticket was released... so v hav to sit seperately... i nvr expect dat d gsc cinema in ioi mall is so "old style" 1... no wonder it juz cost rm8 per ticket although it's sat nite.. i sit w my cousin.. dis is d 2nd time she watch dis movie... hong hong & wen yao seems enjoy d movie very much.. can hear their laughing although dey sit at quite a distance fr me n my cousin..! hope dat there'l be more such family activity in the future..!


23rd oct 06~~
my mum's fren came m'sia for hol...! my mum n sis went mv to meet dem n i stay at home to prepare for my exam..feel so cham le..cant go shopping! dey came my house after MV... at nite, v went steven corner for dinner bcos dey nvr try indian's food bfr..! after fetch dem back to home at cheras, v reach home ard 11pm.. huh.. another day gone.. i din study much yet.. stil stuck in nutrition... bio-chem, IT, kengran, etnik al not yet touch... omg..!


27th-30th oct 06~~
bun hao kor kor, his wife, his mummy( by train) , wen li biao sao n her family (by aeroline bus) visit us at KL together after their trip to singapore...! dey reach KL at fri nite.. since most of dem r vegetarian, v went a vegetarian restaurant at sri petaling after fetching dem fr stations.. at nite ard 12am something..while every1 is chatting n some fall asleep edi.. my 3rd uncle call fr indo.. at 1st v juz tot he juz 1na ask whether his son reach KL safely... who knws my mum cry suddenly while talking d phone.. v realise dat my mum's 2nd sis was passed away at surabaya.. act ntg v can do now.. reli dunno how to comfortmy mummy.. my cousin dey all find light ticket back to indo asap.. plus it's raya hol now.. most of d family member in indo was outstation to hav their vacation..! al of dem try their best to back to indo asap.. however, since it's raya hol.. most dof d flight is fully book n quite impossible to get flight ticket now.. it makes every1 no mood to hav fun in their trips..d last time me n my mummy meet my 2nd auntie was during my trip back to balikpapan on bun hao's kor kor wedding.. u nvr knw when is ur last time meeting a person.. so be appreciate whenever u meet w some1.. no matter family or frens..!


v hav book 2 rooms at genting on sat.. however.. most of dem no mood to enjoy their trips edi.. but if v think back.. my 2nd auntie oso dun1 every1's plan affected by her case.. it's oso no use to be sad bcos d incident was already happened.. wat most important is how v treat some1 while dey r stil alive..! huh.. dis is my 2nd time lost a family member since i grow up.. more or less it make my thinking bcome abit more mature.. spend more time w family.. dis is wat i get fr dis 2 incidents..! oni my "jiu mu" din went genting.. bun hao kor kor n his wife din stay at genting.. dey juz came down afetr a day trip there..v went jalan alor for dinner tonite.. juz feel dat d food there sucks... d food at mega is even better n cheaper.! v went my auntie's house at cheras for a visit.. juz dunno y dat's stil traffic jam at cheras although it's late in nite.. i sure wun choose cheras as my living place.. i hate traffic jam..!!! i dun hav much time to study edi.. spend lots of time watching movie.. watch "ai qing mo fa shi" w my sis dey al during dis week..!


after dim sum, my mummy n sis bring dey al to KLCC by lrt cos my daddy need to work today.. im not following bcos i haven touch on kengran which will be tested tml..! scary..! at he evening, dat's suddenly no electricity supply at my area..! kek le.. luckily im going back to hostel quite eary tonite bcos my parents need to go serdang for a wedding dinner.. bun hao kor kor dey al wl take KTM back to singapore tonite.. so paiseh dat dey need to take taxi to kl entral bcos non of us r free..! reli sorry for d inconvinient caused..! ah dep kor kor n his family went MV for shopping so dey r free 4 no electricity supply for a while..! tml starts final.. hope everything going well..! jia you oh.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home