Thursday, October 19, 2006

pesta ang pow...

16th oct 06~~
1st sem has almost come to d end...time pass by really fast..! on monday, v hav an interview for pesta ang pow at nite.. it's at astaka seni... since not every1 need to attend d interview, dat's oni a few of us going... dis is my 1st time went to astaka seni since i was studying in upm..! dat's stil a lots of ppl there although v r edi late.. shud reach there 7pm but v r there at 830pm.. i was gp into program planning gp.. altough it's one of my 3 choices,but i sked it's too hectic for me.. seriously it needs lots of work.. although me, rue, n sze wen put d same choices... v r seperated into 3 dif gps.. so kek le..

17th oct 06~~
dat's an IT replacement class 5-7pm today.. after d class, v went putra food court for dinner.. it's so crowded here..! juz can't compare w k-17's cafe.. sigh.. guess most of d chinese here will gather at k-5 hall 4 d PAP committee 1st gathering..! i nvr think dat dat's ard 500 committee ( al chinese) for dis PAP... it takes a long time to settle down every1 here... of coz dat's speech fr last year PAP committee.. reli appreciate their effort in start organising such a big chinese event in upm.. shin yun n siao wei r in d same gp w me..! suprisingly i was chosen as program planning gp assistant gp leader.. huh... wat's come into my mind is... i can't skip any meeting lo..? hmmm... juz dun understand y my groupmates choose me..hope dat i wun make dem disappointed..! d meeting end ard 10pm.. it was my 1st time watch yuen dian.. hehe.. d k-17 gals n k-10 guys take d same bus to main campus... i juz feel dat v r too noisy..! get d latest news dat our 2nd sem start a week later which is on 3rd jan 07... hurray..! it's almost 11pm when v reach hostel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home