Sunday, June 18, 2006

Back to Surabaya...

~~ i like dis photo, my mummy shud be here..! ~~

~~ my cousin's wife n me~~

~~ d cute little gal is michelle~~

~~ at balikpapan's airport ~~

16th june 06~~
v went bumi indah to farewell wif my uncle n aunt.. ah bun ko ko n his wife came back.. dis is my 1st time c his wife without make up.. after dat, v went semarang to farewell my 4th uncle.. he did some fruit juice for us.. v spend some time looking to rik ka jie jie’s wedding photo… after dat, v went back to pack our luggage.. when v r at d airport, ah bun n ah liang ko ko family come 2 farewell us.. dis time v r sitting citylink flight. After v reach Surabaya, again v went tunjungan plaza excelso to drink coffee.. i reli dun hav energy to shop liao..!! juz sit there eat n listen to wat their chat…at nite, v went dinner at a jawa + western style restaurant.. dis time ah men ko ko n his wife join us..! after dinner, v pack all our luggage again.. v spent most of d time unpack n repack our luggage in dis 7days..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home