Sunday, June 18, 2006

Samarinda trip....

15th june 06~~
My mum wake me up n tel me dat v r going to samarinda today..! act dey nvr plan it but dunno y suddenly sed 1na go there..! v 8 ppl, wen choy uncle, my grandma, 3 of my aunties, my mum, my cousin, n me.. wen choy uncle is d 1 who drive.. d trip to samarinda took abt 2 n a half hour..! i spent most of d time sleeping in d car.. ytd is reli too tired liao… samarinda is famous wif sg makam.. a very big river.. v had our lunch at a Chinese restaurant.. act it’s not cheap eating in Indonesia oso.. d price is almost d same wif Malaysia.. v went to visit by eldest aunt’s family… after dat, v visit another family members of us.. according 2 wat i knw, d person is “huang” family eldest grandson.. d guy is oni 13 years old dis year… hmmm.. my mum told me their house look exactly lik d house my mum stay when she’s stil young.. v went for tea time at samarinda.. i juz dun understand y d ppl here lik to drink coffee so much.. everyday muz drink at least 2 cups.. i think it’s bad for health as it’s too much of sugar plus d caffeine in d coffee..


V went a cincao shop n a biscuit shop. after dat, v start our journey back to balikpapan.. again.. i reli kenot tahan d son n mum liao. i rmb some1 told me.. when some1 keep on talking, everything she or he talk din come fr d brain.. i totally agree wif dis statement now..!! luckily im very tired so i spent my time in d car sleeping.. at nite, v went mei mei jie jie’s house.. she got 2 kids liao..! wow..! my 4th uncle came to visit us n spent d ime chatting everything related to family’s relationship..! today is England vs trinidad match.. i din join those guy watching in d living room but went up to d room to watch..! =p England won by 2-0..! hurray..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home