Sunday, June 18, 2006

malaysia.. im back..!

17th june 06~~
my uncle bring us to at soto at a famous place bfr going to airport.. it’s d most delicious soto i ate at Indonesia..! when v r on d flight, my auntie suddenly rmb dat dey 4got to bring back d curry chicken cooked by auntie lili.. wat a waste as auntie lili purposely cook it for us.. plus she can cook very well n i guess it's very delicious..! it’s so irritating when v get our luggage at KLIA.. d lock on d luggage was spoilt by ppl… i guess is d ppl in surabaya airport did it..! luckily v din put any expensive things in those luggage.. me n my mummy take bus back to kl central.. it cost oni rm9 per person.. my dad come n fetch us at kl central.. my sis dun lik d adidas bag i bought n keep on giving comment abt it..! i help my mummy unpack all d luggage.. there’s so many fish v brought fr Indonesia..! well.. v bring back 3 cakes..! at nite, v went my grandma’s house to giv dem some food fr indo.. v went mega to hav our dinner abt 10pm..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home