Tuesday, July 03, 2007

my new laptop

1st july 07~~




dell.. compaq.. asus...vaio...dell...compaq... after changing my mind 4 a few time and searching ard, finally had decided to buy a compaq laptop... V3522TU.. my family accompany me to buy it at low yat plaza.. jz fell that im so lucky im able to have their companion.. dunno y.. suddenly feel that im such a lucky gal.. able to get a laptop as i needed it.. n alw hav my family w me when i needed dem... there r so many ppl ard d world dat pass away due to famine.. although my family is nt rich, bt parents try to give the best their to us..! reli mz appreciate everything v hv nw.. after buying d laptop.. v went sg wang 4 shopping.. at nite, went phui yein's house to do stg on d com... at 1st dun fel lik trouble her so late.. bt i reli h no other time to meet her.. reli need to thx her 4 teaching me so much abt com..!

1 Comments:

Blogger don't call me soonkit, call me J... y J? said...

compaq, good choice!!!

at least the speaker is better than dell. my dell sounds like old machine lar...

c'on. dont be so emo! such a hao sun gal

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home