Sunday, January 22, 2006

^fr frenster blog^

a day in home


8th dec 05~~

i spent d whole day ytd 2finish harry potter n d half blood prince..although i dun lik snape fr d begining...i nvr expect dat he'll kill dumbledore..! anyway..when i read newspaper today..that's a news dat jk rowling will kill harry in d next book which will be d last book of harry potter series..! if d ending is lidat, i wish i had nvr started 2read harry potter series..! hmmm...after washing my car in d mrng..i help my mummy 2clean up d living room since my uncle dey all will visit my house after d singapore trip..! now oni i realise there'r lots of "rubbish" in my house..! tonite will be going 2 UM 4 NSQ camp..! reli looking fwd 2knw some friendly,funny, n sporting frens there...juz now saw yean on9 n 1 tegur her de...but she din reply me..i saw d mail she wrote me den...mayb she is so tired after her fren's day celebration ytd nite..nvm..i can meet her at NSQ camp tml..! opss..it's 145pm..! is time 2be a driver now..! need 2fetch my youngest sis in chs..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home