Thursday, January 26, 2006

cookies

after eating my breakfast, my mum sed.."hey..let's start 2make cookies"...as v preparing ingredients, den oni v realise dat v dun hav enuf butter n oso peanut butter..! v went checker 2buy it..! d 1st cookies v make is checker board cookies..! act v make dis cookies 2days ago but wat v get is "layer cookies" n not "checker cookies".! d 2nd cookies v make is peanut butter cookies..! act v do it 4my auntie since she lik it so much..! hehe..! dis is quite a success since v do it 4 d 1st time n d cookies is very tasty..! d next cookies is my mum's favourite cookies..! black & white sesame cookies..! it's very success oso n v plan 2 giv a bottle 2our neighbour..! again v fail 2 make d "checker" n wat v get is "layer"..! haizzz..!


wow..! it's edi 5pm after v finish baking all cookies..! i stil planning 2watch n vacuum my car today..! hmm..i think i better vacuum it today n wash it tml since im stil having dacing class at 630pm..! today dancing class mayb is d last 4mine..after cny mayb will do d plaza OUG job n will hav no time 4dancing..! actually i dun lik d job much since i dun hav much free time 2do my own thing plus d salary is so lowplus d envisonment so boring..! nvm..! juz work 4 1month den oni i change job if found any other better pay n gd job..! act i start 2feel interested in line dance..! quite "mm se dak" 2 drop it.! haiz..! since my mum hav no time 2cook, v went 2eat "bak kut teh"..! my sis 1na go home 2do homework..so i fetchher home while my parents had a walk at pasar malam....i'll fetch dem afterwards..! again kok pun teach me 2do my blog..! hey kok pun..! thx ya..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home