Sunday, January 22, 2006

no more "p" n 1st job interview

18th jan 06~~
today is quite a bz day 4me compare 2 last few days..! my sis change her mind 2 hav lunch wif her tuition frens so i no need fetch her 2 sch...i went new town 2upgrade my driving licence...! at 1st 1na date eng hou but he's not free dis week n i sked dat im not free next week..so better do it when im free..! i dunno dat v need 2 bring a photo but luckily i hav a photo wif me..!it's a very ugly photo but at last i make up my mind 2 upgrade it cos i dun think dat many ppl will ask me 2 show dem my driving licence..! yeah...no more "p" 4me started fr today..!

haha...after dat i went kuchai lama 4 a job interview..! dey ask me fill in d form bfr interview me.! dat's a small company n it's not a very formal interview..! well...dey ask me 2 wait 4their reply but i guess im not success since dey seems like looking 4 a permanent worker..! nvm..at least i gav it a try n i now i had d experience of job interview n will not be 2 panic when i face any of it in d future.. actually i browse thru another jobin newspaper..it's at tmn desa...so i tell myself y not giv it a try..? so i called d company n went 4 d interview in d afternoon..! dey ask me 2 fill in a form bfr interview me..! d manager sed she's looking 4 permanent worker again..haiz..! reli dat hard 2 get a job now..? hmmm...nvm..take dis as experience oso la.. after dis 2 failure...i decided 2stay at home until after cny...mayb i can help out in making some cookies in home is dis las week bfr cny..! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home