Sunday, January 22, 2006

full w activity but stil sien

5th jan o6~~
i was awake by my auntie's call 2 accompany her 2kwsp..! since i edi promise 2 go petaling street wif my mum, so v decided 2 go d 2places 2gether..! at last my auntie's able 2settle her loan stuff cos last time v went here once but v din bring d complete set of documents..! next stop was petaling street...v oni shop in a few shops at petaling street..on d way 2carpark, v passed UO n hav a look inside..! i able 2 get a jeans while my mum bought a long pant 4my sis there..! my auntie bought some cny clothes 4my cousins..! after UO, v went central supermaket since my mum hav 2 buy another stuff 4my grandma..! i join my mummy's frens dancing at nite..! all aunties there but most of dem can dance better den me..reli paiseh le...( although dey learn it 4almost 2years while im oni a beginner)..suddenly it rain heavily n it delay my time reach home after dancing..!


i get jun lynn's call 4clubbing plan n she oso told me dat lots of ppl start working edi..! eng hou sed he's not going clubbing anymore..! wow...shud i feel ashame of myself...? no more clubbing 4me after dis time oso..! dunno y suddenly i feel very boring + "wu liao" + useless..! i nvr do something useful after my stpm...bz wif trips n shopping oni..! so i sms every1 who took stpm dis year..! well...all of dem edi start working..! siao yun start working since dec while mei ying work as a general clerk at sri petaling...lee hsioh work in a office near the mall...fei wen will starts her work tml at klang giant...!! it make me feel worse..! oh no..act i stil dunno wat job i 1na find..office work.? promoter..? n now d problems come...wat job 2find n how 2 find..? haizz...it's time 4me 2 earn some money since i spent so much after my stpm on trips, camp, n oso shopping 4 clothes (reli feel sorry 4my parents)..! but i reli wish 2 do some meaningful stuff in dis 6months holidays..how's my dancing class, yoga class, computer class plan going on..? well...i reli 1na attend those class wif d money i earn by myself..! so..it hav 2 wait til i found my job..! huh....! fan..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i saw yean on9 while im "fan"ing...she's in DND mode but i stil 1na kacao her wif sien msg..! she's completing her project which she hav 2pass up tml.. 2 of her frens r in her house doing d project now..! den i get soo huey's msg..she's in malaysia now n will be back 2US on dis saturday..! so i plan 2 go yam cha wif her on saturday...! i chat wif yean thru skype n tell her how sien was i..! haizz..i reli dunno y i got such "sien" feeling today...mayb it's bcos all my trips end..! but i dun feel lik start 2 work bfr cny cos i'll not hav a long cny holidays..reli 1na spend more time wif my family during dis cny..! if im not working den how i spent dis 3weeks bfr cny..? hmmm..i plan 2 make some cny cookies by myself...ok..! tml i'll make some cny cookies...n started 2search 4 jobsss..! hope dat my tml's is not as boring n as ot meaningful as today..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home