Wednesday, May 31, 2006

dumpling festival..!

~~made by my mummy~~

31st may 06~~
my grandma had celebrate dunpling festival last saturday.. dat's so many delicious food to eat.. however, it's very wasted as v can't finish the food..! my auntie dey al made dumpling on sun... their dumpling is always the best.. feel very wasted they din open a stall for selling dumpling.. today is "duan wu jie".. i tried to eat organic food for 4 days as wat siao yun teach me since mon.. however, today is a big festival for chinese so i stop d plan today.. haizz.. my mum is going to made dunpling dis year.. she nvr tried it bfr..! however, she's so bz preparing everything in wed.. so v made d dumpling on thursday... i juz able to help my mum a little bit.. i m bz wathing korean movie..! haha..! "save ur last dance for me" n "all abt eve"..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home