Monday, June 26, 2006

unexpected..!

21st june 06~~
i spent my day watching movie at home.. at nite.. im chatting on msn..! dat's been a long time i din on9 purposely for chatting..! proces of sending photo to kai bin keep on failed..! he suggest dat he come my house to take d photo... it's quite weird le.. hmmm.. my outing wif frens alw in plan.. i mean.. at least 1 day bfr.. plus he is back to kl bcos of he faint during his class..! after he reach my house, v plan to ask lynn go out yam cha together.. lynn feel so weird when kai bin use my phone to call her but she din ask who's he.. v went ming tin yam cha.. at 1st i 1na take some photo fr lynn when v sent her home, however, his dad is sleeping so i need to wait til next time..! i juz realise kai bin had not yet save photo fr my com..!! i share some ns pic wif him..! it's so nice when looking back all d ns pic..! it's edi 145am when he's going home..kenot le.. im going to go out til so late in dis few days..! it's quite funny 3 of us going out... hmmm.. i tink of my 2 other mortal.. kok pun n gie seong.. when can i meet dem again.. c... me n lynn went out wif kai bin twice liao..! plus kai bin left chs d earliest plus he wrote d least letter wif us... today's outing is juz too unexpected..! it's nice..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home