Friday, September 01, 2006

merdeka day..!

~~ at marco's pizaa~~

31st August 06~~
today is malaysia's independent day..! in the mrng, i went oug pasar with my family n d little baby, jia de as well... it has been a long time i din came to oug pasar n eat breakfast here wif my family..! at nite, my parents r going to a wedding dinne rat klang.. it is a wedding dinner of 1 of my childhood fren...she's juz a few years elder den me.. huh... it has edi 2 of my childhood frens getting married..! dat's a gathering tonite wif my f6 frens at marco's pizza... 2 of my sis hav to "gao dim" their dinner by themselves..! dey 1na go citrus park 4 dinner.. i fetch dem there bfr im going to meet rue dey al... most of us stil r not very punctual but at least a bit better den last time..! hehe..

so happy to c so many of dem le.. dis is our 1st meeting after uni starts..( d yam cha at murni not counted).. every1 is sharig their new experience in differents uni..! all the experinces sounds fun n exciting..! feel very happy bcos every1 is enjoying wat dey r doing now..! kui beng is not free to joi us tonite.. so wasted le.. since i need to fetch my sis home, can't join their 2nd round which is yam cha at ss2..! nvm la.. hope dat all of us will keep in touch n there's gathering during each uni holidays..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home