Thursday, July 20, 2006

Back to home n metta gathering..!

19th, 20th, & 21st july 06~~
After kenegaraan today, i ask m dad to fetch me home as i need to finish my IT report so dat i can pass up tml… d feeling is great at home.. i able to taste the meal dat cook by my mum.. it’s so delicious.. stil rmb last time i dunno how to appreciate it… it’s reli sien alw eating d food outside.. my dad fetch me back on thurs mrng when he’s going to work… i met my buddy, xui li at fri afternoon.. she is a good senior.. v chat alots n den oni i realize she’s “almost” an ex- chs f6 students.. after IT class, me n wen r going for metta gathering… it’s an activity held by upm Buddhist club.. v met yong khai n sunny there..! their performance is very good..! im not going back tonite as dun 1na trouble my dad to come so late.. he’s coming to fetch me tml’s afternoon..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home