Sunday, January 22, 2006

^fr frenster blog^

back 2 silence

18th dec 05~~
all my relatives r going back 2 indonesia today..! after a lunch wif dem, v started our journey 2KLIA.. there'r so many luggage n ppl until 4cars n 1van were used..! as wat i expected, my daddy dun let me 2drive 2KLIA..so..my uncle n cousin r ask 2drive my relatives 2KLIA...after reach home fr KLIA, is time 2clean up my house..! my house is back 2 silence...but..im quite not used 2it..! after 1week full of noises,i do miss it..! my auntie who suffering breast cancer become weaker n weaker, after dinner in my grandma house, all of us went serdang 2visit her..! d last time i visited her is d day she treat us eat lunch since im so bz this few weeks, it's oni 2weeks bfr but she change alots..! well..i din call her cos i sked 2disturb her n she seems lik suffering pain..! it's hard 4her 2talk n oso hard 4us 2understand wat she is speaking..! on d way back 2 home, i reli feel dat v shud appreciate wateva v hav n oso whoeva around us exspecially our own family..! i think i shud spent more time wif my family fr now onwards..! i received an sms dat nsq committee is oso organisng a countdown plan at sg wang 4all "xuan" members..! well...i do think "ruan yu tang" will folow our own plan lo..! chat wif yean 4almost 2hours using skype..! reli dun understand how come v can become so close since it's oni 2years i knw her since NS..!maybe is bcos of d daily email dat v sent 2each other..! dat's a new fren in nsq who sed me n yean look lik had knw each other since long time ago..! haha..reli hope dat v'll keep this on..! it's edi 2am after i finsih chatting wif yean..hope dat her presentation tml will be successful..! gal...gd luck oh..! =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home