Sunday, January 22, 2006

^fr frenster blog^

tourguide in MV & KLCC

16th dec~~
again i was awake in such an early mrng by d noises..i stil feel very sleepy since sleep very late ytd.! after settle everything, i waited 4 3hours until all of dem ready 2go out 4shopping..reli annoying..!! "jia jia you ben nan nian de jing"...dey spent a few hours 2advise 1of my cousin who is..(i think i shudn't mention it)..well..after dis very emotional chat, i feel dat my mummy's family r very unite...dey help others when some1 is down..! after reach MV, d condition is in such a mess 2..! at 1st v shud gather together 4lunch, but dey shop once dey c d shop dey lik, reli spent alots of time 2gather those 20ppl back..! during shopping, some of d relatives r missing but luckily able 2find dem back at last..! my auntie dey all spent almost 2hours in MNG..! dey bought alots of clothes there..! well...dey wun mis up 2eat KFC when dey come malaysia..! according 2dem, malaysia's KFC is very delicious compare 2indonesia..! my uncle dey all go home 1st n left my auntie dey all dat stil 1 2 shop there...n me, become a 1 day tourguide in MV..! it's very scary 2c how's my auntie dey al spent..! dey can spent rm1500 in a shop..! plus d money dey spent in other shops..wow..! v shop from 2pm until 8pm..! my car rear bonnet is not enuf 2put d things dat dey bought..! luckily dat's no traffic jam at old klang road n v reach home in 15minutes..!v went 4dinner at "fatty cheong"..! it's very tiring 2become a tourguide..but..it's very fun oso..! hehe..i do enjoy it.. =p


17th dec 05~~
today is abit better..at least i sleep until 930am...hehe..! at last i finished my blog 4singapore trip..! yeah..!i received kui beng's call today..! it was nice 2received her call..! she'll be coming back soon..! my shopping partner n oso best fren is back soon..! yeah..! my relatives n mine 1st destination today is "mei zhen xiang" at ss2..! after buying things there, v take LRT 2KLCC..!once again v eat KFC as lunch..! after lunch, all of us went shopping again..! dat's a gathering 4nsq campmate at mines n oso another at timesquare at dis sunday..anyway..im not going 4both since hav 2go 2KLIA..!my auntie's health is getting worse n worse...reli worrying 4her...i juz feel dat v shud be happy in wateva v do..! i had a small make up course from my cousin's wife..! she even bought me some make up things...! reli feel very thankful 2her..! well...now i knw how 2put make up liao..but..i still dunno whether i'll put it when i go out next time..! mayb...d 1st time is dis christmas eve...haha..c my mood 1st lo..! =p after d small courses, chat wif yean n v created a "yean n yee" theory..! wat's it..? haha..! shud ask her permision bfr i tell any1..! hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home