Sunday, January 22, 2006

^fr frenster blog^

=( _____T_T

19th dec 05~~
once i week up dis mrng..i get a very very bad news..! my auntie pass away in d mrng..! =( hmmm...i knw i shudn't be so sad since i reli saw her suffering dis few weeks...in d afternoon, all my family went 2her house...since she 1 her funeral follow "tian gong" way...it's very simple..! i reli feel pity 4 my cousins who r stil very young..1 of dem is oni 8years old n another is oni 4years old who is a down sindrom children..! haizz..! at nite,v went 2her house once again..! bfr back 2my house, me n my family went KLFC 4supper...although it's edi 130am, there's stil lots of ppl there..!

20th dec 05~~
v went 4my auntie's funeral 2day...my grandma r not allowed 2join us but she reli 1 2c her daughter 4d last time..! haizzz..! all of us din cry cos it's a respect 2my auntie since she1 her funeral follow "tian gong" style...dis is d 1st time i lost some1 who r reli close 2me..! it makes me feel dat i shud spend more time wif my family n treat dem as well as i can...v muz oso enjoy everything v'r doing n be happy always since life is short....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home