Tuesday, January 31, 2006

the last & the 1st..!

28th jan 06~~
today is d last day of chicken year... as usual my family member is stil bz wif cleaning up d house..! in d afternoon, v went central 2do last minute shopping..! my accompany my youngest sis 2buy a shirt since she claim dat she has oni 1 new clothes while my parents n another sis went 2buy some "present" 4relatives n frens..! after d shopping, v go new town 2buy "yee sang" 4tonite "tuan yuan fan"...! almost 7pm, v go 2my grandma's house..! bfr v start 2hav our dinner, v "lou sang" 2hope dat v hav a gd year ahead..! d dinner was so delicious..! v go home an hour after d dinner since my mum sed she stil hav lots of things 2do in house..! at 1130pm, v go d temple at brickfields...v r much more earlier dis year so there's stil lots of ppl there..after d blessing..i met ying ying there..! dis is such a small world..it had been almost a year i nvr c her..! since it's stil "early", so v visit "xiu cheng lin" bfr v going back 2home..! v r d last visitor dat dey allow 2 go in..mayb dey need a rest after a bz day..! i received so many sms wishes fr frens...hmmm...i think i better wish dem tml during "bai nian" wif my family cos it'l be quite boring.. when im watching movie, get shun kai's call...(promise him 2mention it here..! =p ) i went 2bed ard 230am..!



29th jan 06~~
after d chicken year was d dog year..! when i went our fr my room, i can hear d cny songs fr d tv..! i change my mind 2wear another set of new shirt instead of wear d 1 i plan 2 wear..! after getting ang pow fr my parents, v went my dad's boss house as he ask us 2eat lunch there today..! he treat us 2eat "bak kut teh" at his house..i think dis was d 1st year v eat "ak kut teh" on d 1st day of cny as my mum used 2be a vegetarian today..! 1na 2 wish my frens but dat's no line there as his house is on top of d hill..! after dat, v went 2my grandma's house..! my auntie n sis dey al start gamling but i feel 2lazy 2play cards 2day..mayb no mood..! n now is time 4me 2 sms my frens 2send my wishes...my finger is so tired of it bcos cny is a big celebration n i think i shud wish every1 of dem..! after watching new police story at grandma's house, v went home at 11pm...dat's d end of 1st day of cny..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home