Monday, June 26, 2006

U6B1 – class party + farewell party

~~ group photo~~

~~ rue , chai yong, lynn ~~

~~ michelle & me ~~

~~ wen qian & me ~~

~~ yee wei & me ~~

23rd june 06~~
Again me n my mum went checker to but stuff which v din buy ytd for today’s class party.. im so looking fwd for tonite’s party as dat’s ard 20-25 ppl r coming..! plus it can say as a farewell party for all of us.. after next week, many of us will go oversea or outstation to study..! all of us will not meet in a short time..! i fetch my mum to consult doctor bfr brenda came my house.. when i saw Brenda n zen quan wearing class t-shirt… i realise dat v need to wear class t-shirt.. well.. i 4get edi where i put my class t- shirt so i spend quite a long time o find it out.. michelle, Brenda , n zen quan wait for me at d living room.. paiseh le.. nvm le.. i called lynn at 5pm.. dey r stil in wen’s house.. so i no need to be so rush..! =p


When v r leaving my home, my mum came back.. so fast..! i juz try my luck to chai yong’s house as i nvr go her house bfr.. it’s juz base on d direction my dad gave me.. luckily v manage to found chai yong’s house..! dat’s many ppl reach there liao.. so happy to c al of dem..! every1 bz chatting ard n chai yong’s house is full wif noise..! d party start while every1 went out d living room to hav our pizza dinner.. dao bring a funny games which his sis buy fr England..! i 4got wat’s d game’s name.. it play together wif ps 2..! dat’s a camera n d player need to take poto bfr de play.. d games is not base on remote control but d movement of d player lik running.. turning.. or moving their hands..! it’s so funny when v watch d players..! i went home ard 1130pm.. juz feel very “can kui” as i went home so late everynite since wed.. tml im going out wife ling dey al n mayb wil stay over nite at a hotel in kl…although it’s “not going” ome so late, but my parents din c me bfr they sleep in dis few days..!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gal!!! how are ya? juz drop by to say hello! i'll be back in mid-sept! hope to see u soonz!!! missing u so much!!!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home