Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Blue wave hotel..!

25th june 06~~
I reach home ard 830am… well.. so shock dat my dad’s car is not ard.. juz afraid dat dey went KLIA without me..! after i call dem, juz knw dat dey went out for breakfast n v r not going to KLIA to meet my cousin as he’s staying in blue wave hotel at shah alam… invr knw dat dis hotel is a 5 star hotel when i look at its exterior design.. v brought dem some durian.. dis is wat my uncle 1 us to buy for his son to try.. mayb america’s durian is not nice n very expensive.. well.. after some time eating d durian, d hotel worker came n ask whether v r eating durian n my cousin juz pretend dat he dunno anything.. =p v spend d time talking in d hotel… when it’s almost 12pm.. it’s time for my cousin dey all went to KLIA.. v wait 4 d hotel service car at d lobby.. dat’s a very very leng zai foreigner take d hotel service car til KLIA wif my cousin dey all.. so jealous le..!!!

V went to sri petaling carefour nam heong for lunch.. v take a walk there n a bought a slack.. v take a walk at carefour n went home ard 4pm.. im so tired n fall asleep once after i reach home.. at nite as usual v went my grandma’s house for dinner.. i sleep very early tonite..!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home