Thursday, July 13, 2006

chs carnival + 1st day in UPM..


~~ at round table ~~

~~ me & khai ern ~~

~~ the new sign board of chs ~~

~~ balloon... ~~

~~ at the prefect bridge ~~

~~ me, jun lynn, yuen kim, soo huey ~~

1st July 06~~
act im not planning to go chs carnival as today is d day to report my self at upm..! after 6 months of holidays, finally im oing to start my uni life.. act i expect alots to my uni life.. i wants it to be very colourful n fun.. mayb i'l juz spend a very little time on study but most of the time in activity..! i get yuen kim's call dat soo huey is back..! v r going to meet up during chs carival... i plan to go upm as early as possible so choose to meet them for breakfast... however after breakfast, v take a walk in chs... i met so many old frens here..! many of dem juz came back fr oversea.. d person who is reli called "old fren" is khai ern.. a gal who went oversea to study since f2.. it's reli nice n suprise to meet her here..!!!

act i plan to go leave chs at 830pm.. however, im stil there chatting with frens at 12pm.. at last, my parents can't wait for me any more.. dey ask me to start going to upm..! im living in kolej 17... im so suprise to c my faculty n hostel... it giv me d feeling dat it's NUS... mayb it's bcos of it's a new building... since it's a new building, every furniture is new.. it's an apartment style hostel.. each house hav a living room, 4 room which share by 2 person each, 3 toiltes, n places for us to wash our clothes... after do some cleaning stuff, my parents n me go or lunch at sri serdang.. i was inform dat dat's activity dis evening... my roommate stil not yet reach when i came back fr lunch...

after d evening activity which is learning a dance, v r given free dinner.. but.. it's not tasty at all..! at nite, d 1st year students r gathered to listen to a ceramah.. i stil rmb chi jee sed dat i muz ready for so many boring ceramah during dis week... my roommate stil not yet come here.. mayb she plan not to study here.. huh.. im going to stay alone for dis whoe year..? hmmm.. act it can consider in +ve n -ve side... good things is i can own dis room myself.. bad thing is i need to take care of myself.. eg.. no ppl will call me if i oversleep..!!! muz be so alert to alarm clock..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home