Friday, June 30, 2006

oug pasar malam

29th june 06~~
it's so fun ytd thinking dat ask every1 out to pasar malam as a farewell as many of us will start leaving kl to their directed ipta tml..! well.. dat's not much of ppl come out as i expected..! i wait for brenda n fei wen to my house bfr fetching hwee gin.. it's edi 930pm when v reach oug..! on d journey walking to oug pasar malam.. v met wif sook yee, chai yong, n zhi yong at sook yee's grandma's house..! v stand at there chatting for quite a long time n v c ley yee's merc passing by to dao's house.. me n hwee gin walk ourself as i 1na buy shampoo..! when im searching for my rubber band, suddenly dat's a guy pop up n say hi..! it's lee haou..! wow.. long time din c him edi...! he told me dat eng hou n other frens r at steven corner..! so v met them 1st bfr v meet fei wen dey all again..! i tot eng hou is joining his "kai jie" but i saw zee khong n kit how at d table.. it's the gp of football player..! it remind me of the time when v r practising for futsal competition..!!

me n hwee gin decided to eat ice at a stall which i alw 1na try but haven try bfr..! i ordered a mango ice..! hehe..! xiang hou n his bro join us after a while... dao n ley yee join us den followed by yew tong... v leave d stall abt 11pm... plan to find eng hou at steven corner but he's not there edi..! v unable to cal him... dunno wat's prob going on.. kenot la.. muz meet him again bfr he go australia..! so me n hwee gin plan to ask him out tml..! hope dat he's not fully booked tml..! after reach my house, i chat wif brenda n fei wen at d gate of my house... v spend more den 30minutes chatting there.. so funny le.. i stand in my house while dey stand outside d gate..!!! ask dem to come in but dey dun1..! hwee gin sed eng hou is free tml mrng..! so v decided to go mv..! yeah..! today will be d last pasar meeting wif most of frens in a short time..! very sad le... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home