Thursday, June 29, 2006

bz day..!

27th june 06~~
i went to do medical check up today..! right after dat, v bought some food for my sis as lunch..! me n my mum went assunta hospital to do a chest x-ray.. it takes me 45 minutes to wait for d report..!v went back to dr kok's clinic to take my medical reports.. well.. i decided to do d check up for hepatitis B here as it's required for all medic n health sc fac student..! im so sked when c d injection needle..!! dare not to look at d needle when my blood was taken out..! it's quite painfoul but it's juz for a while..! since dat's not much time bfr uni reopen, v went bumibutera commerce bank to open an acct n oso pay d fee to upm..! of cos i will not 4get to shop for my clothes... all of my clothes r not formal..! i bought 6 pieces of shirt, skirt, n oso pants in amour..! it's quite cheap there..! when v reach home, it's edi 5pm..! i juz can't imagine how much stuff i need to buy and how many preparation i need to do if im going to NUS... it's so bz even if i went UPM..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home