Monday, December 18, 2006

my 1st sem result..

18th dec 06~~
on9 to check for my result in the early mrng.. however, i was not able to sign in.. met han wei in msn.. she's back to m'sia... dis is her 1st time back to m'sia after going to US 2 years ago..! after my breakfast n bfr i start t watch d final dvd for "e mo zai shen bian".. i try again.. oh no..!!! i get A- for my priciple of human nutrition... reli stunt for a few seconds in front of the om.. how come..? dat's d paper dat oni counted on exam marks n oso all MCQ question.. how come i get A- for it..? hmmm.. can i resit d paper..? m i suppose to..? i lost a very good chance to get 4.0 for dis sem... although din put very high hope.. but stil feel very disappointed.. how? how? how? reli dun hav any idea wat to do now.. no mood at all... sigh.. i did quite badly in my 1st test which i get oni 72 marks but in 2nd test.. i get 86 marks for it.. mayb i did quite badly in my final test.. bcos of all those function of vitamins, major n minor minerals.. aiyoh... so gek le.. get A in bio-chem which has SAQ but A- for priciple of human nutrition..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home