Monday, February 06, 2006

batang kali trip...

~~my auntie, me, my cousin at d small temple~~


~~me wif all my cousins...batang kali view~~


~~wen yao & wei hong..my cousin~~


~~my cousin & me..eating "lo min"..~~


2nd feb 06~~
d time pass by so fast n now is edi d 5th day of cny..! all of us r unvited 2my uncle's hometown at batang kali..! my uncle lead us 2 d place using w/o using highway..so v can c alots of natural view along d journey..but it's quite slow if compare w using highway..! v took almost 1 n a half hour 2reach there...d town of batang kali is quite develope.. once v reach there, it's edi 12pm... my uncle bring us 2 eat "lo min" there bfr go 2 his house..! hmmm...d "lo min" arr...okla...quite a lots of ppl eat at there..1 it had been almost 10years fr d last time i came 2 batang kali..d last time i think is my auntie's wedding dinner..! v r welcome warmly by my uncle's parents...dey r not "pantang" at al...my uncle play my auntie's funeral vcd 2let us watch n oso d photo..! after dat, my uncle bring us 2hav a walk ard d village..! v reach my cousin's primary sch..! n he oso bring us 2 visit a small temple at a hill there...v can hav a clear view of d whole batang kali..! gd..! v took almost an hour 2reach kl..it's edi 4pm n all of us plan 2visit my auntie's house at 1A pinang bfr going 2my uncle's house at bangsar at nite..! my auntie is going 2 treat us a dinner tonite after d visit 2 bangsar..! it's oni 13 of us having dinner at "fatty cheong"... again v "lou sang" here..! dat's something happen 2d ppl dat work in d kitchen.. hmmm.. hope dat i juz think 2much..! dat guy is a fren of my fren if not wrong..! yup..dun think 2 much..! wah..very full le..! again i eat d whole day..! Horrible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home