Saturday, February 04, 2006

ns frens day…!

1st feb 06~~

After hard work of planning it, dis day finally came…yeah..i wake up at 8am today..! I think it had been a long time I din wake up such early in d mrng..! act I can’t wake up on time…fall asleep again after wake up, den think of I haven clean my house…so hav 2 force myself 2wake up..! I quickly take a bath so dat i dun feel sleepy anymore..! fetch yean at lrt station at 10pm..! she’s d 1st dat reach my house.. phui yein dey al r late as I predicted..! faye, li xia, mei ying,phui yein reach my house at almost 11am..! after dat is Charlene…reach my house at 1120am…it’s so glad 2meet al of dem.. it had been a long time I din meet them…d last time i meet them is on yean’s bday celebration. it’s more den half a year fr now..! dat’s not much changes of dem but ying looks more n more leng lui liao..! I nvr think dat dis gp of gals will gamble le..! dey “hoi toi” at my house..! d 1st game was in between…hmmm…it’s not 2exited as al of us very careful of it d amount of money v gamble is not 2much… after dat v change game 2 blackjack..! v start 2go other places at 12pm..! now is kean’s house..act his house is not in our plan 2day..but charlene msg me dis mrng n suggest it…kean oso free today..! phui yein follow char’s car buy she get lost in some way…so v go kan’s house wif different road..me, char, li xia n faye was in d same car..huh…4 roommates in camp is together now..! stil rmb d time how v share our room n everything during ns..! huh…wat a sweet memories..!


v predict dat yein will be 15minutes later cos she drive quite slow.! So v decided 2go kean’s house 1st n wait there in stead of waiting at leisure mall.. I think d last time I met kean is on his bday last year at bar med..! he is stil d same..! v saw his dad…wow.. dey look exactly d same..!!!! act quite paiseh 2visit his house since v r not 2close wif him..! v gav yein direction 2 kean’s house fr leisure mall but she lost her way..so kean drive char’s car n all of us go n find her at somewhere near station 1.. luckily kean stil rmb all of us..! oh no..! dis gp of gal plus kean start gamble again..! kean lost alots at 1st but he win back at last..! v play until 230pm there..it’s time 2go 4next stop… some of us start 2 feel hungry liao…so v decided 2ate eat lunch at leisure mall bfr going 2yean’s house..! v eat lunch at mcdonald.. it had been a long time I nvr come 2leisure mall le..! after lunch, v start our journey 2yean’s house..! her house is at sg buloh..! so far away oh..! dat’s 5 ppl in charlene’s car now n oni mei ying at yein’s car.. since yean is d 1 who giv direction n yein drive 2slow liao..she mis follow another car n lost her way some where..! oh no..!


at last yein manage 2find her way here… she so geng le…can find d way by herself.. if im d 1 who is driving.. i sure giv up of it n go home liao.. v go yean’s room n take photo there.. she let us hav a look in her family photo dat took on her bro’s graduation day..! v c back d “hon bou bao”.. v din “visit” him since ns end..! I’ll nvr lose dis chance 2take a photo wif it..! hehe..! n now it’s edi 6pm..yein n ying is going back 2 eat dinner…while others stil not plan 2 go home 1st..stil enjoying..! haha..! v went 4 dinner at jungle hut..! charlene’s car was fall 2a small whole at drain…v al help her 2 push her car… haha.. dis incident will happen when u always driving…at least v had such experience n next time will knw wat 2do if face such prob..! d jungle hut restaurant is quite funny…fr d menu 2 d toilet…d menu is very old 1…den d toilet got d word “tarzan” n “jane”.. dis 5 gals reli geng.. v ask d waiter there whether v can play cards w/o money..! he sed yes..! v start 2play card there..! at 1st play “chor tai dee”.. after dat play “bluff”… v plan 2go charlene’s house den.! Yean oso joining..! yeah…


it’s 830pm when v reach charlene’s house..1 again v gamble there.. yean win quite alots n i think I win a few ringgit overall.. at 10pm something.. yean is going home since his parents is here 2fetch her… 4 of us now dunno wat 2play liao..charlene took our a few can of Heineken… wow.. playing “ dui zou” now..! l ixia is allergy 2 alcohol drinks so she is not playing.. oni faye me n Charlene play d games..! oh no…! Im going 2break my promise not 2 drinks alcohol drinks anymore..! den I share my experience wif dem…who knws Charlene n faye oso had a same experience as me bfr.. haha…luckily im not dat bad gal oso..! okla…if im not playing is lik so “sao sing” lidat..so I join dem playing..! I drink alots but can oni consider afew if compare 2 faye n char.. dey kena alots le..! plus each of dem drink a can bfr d games..! wah.. it’s very full drinking beer le.. mayb is bcos of d gas.. faye insist 2go home b lrt cos his bro oso d same…so v sent her 2lrt station. .she seems got a bit drunk le…reli worry 4her..! charlene’s bf is going 2fetch us home later but he is now stil on d way back fr Malacca..! so dat’s a gal’s talk between me, char, n lixia. It’s now 12am liao.. charlene’s eldest bro is back 2 home now..! char ask him 2fetch us back..! yup.. her eldest brother is very leng zai..at least din disappointed me..! hehe…cos on d journey going 2 char’s house, she sed even many guys sed her eldest brother very leng zai..!


actually quite paiseh 2let dem fetch me home since my house quite far away compare 2 lixia’s house..! Charlene.. thx ya.! V call faye on d way 2my house.. dis gal la…so funny le..she sed she can’t walk at lrt station.. hav 2 walk by d help of those besi along lrt…i reach home ard 1230am..after taking bath, den i straight away fall asleep...! today is oso a day as meaningful as ytd..! act i nvr expect dat all of us in kl can make it in dis visit..hope dat v'll hav d same activity in d following years..!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wei..gal..u reli listed down all da events in details ya..hey..i missed da gal's talk between u, charlene n lixia leh =p hope next time v hav chance to gather again n chit chating..haha..tat dat reli a great day..thanks u 4 planing so hard for it =) ~yean

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home