Monday, February 06, 2006

finding hp..!

3rd feb 06~~

d plan 2hav cny visit wif f5 frens is cancelled cos most of dem is not free.. i was awake by my dad today by telling me today's plan...v'll be going 2bank, den go kl 2do my mum's ic, go sg wang 2buy new hp 4me since my dad's hp got some problem, n go 2visit my old neighbours new house at kuchai lama..! d 1st plan is not working cos when v r preparing 2go out, my mum's fren visit us..! so v stay at home until 11am... v go kl 2make my mum's ic... that's many ppl lining up...so v plan 2 come again next time as so many plan will be going on later..! after a lunch at jalan alor, v went sg wang 2buy hp... dat's quite crowded here today... hmmm...y dat's no hp dat i lik very much..? so i ask my dad 2use my auntie's hp 1st until i found d hp dat i lik..! v go back at 3pm..! 5 of my sis frens come n visit my house..! v ae dinner at my grandma's house bfr visiting auntie lee's house at continental heights.. d environment there is quite nice but abit 2 expensive..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home