Tuesday, February 07, 2006

a new day...!

7th feb 06~~
i wake up at 630am today bcos need 2accompany my mum 2 bring my grandma 2consult doctor at general hospital... it's very traiffic jam n it take us almost an hour 2reach there..! luckily it was my dad who is driving... i line up 2take no. 4my grandma while my mum accompany my grandma.. v met my grandma's bro n his wife there...his wife is going 2 do a hand surgery soon..! there's privillege 4 old ppl so v no need 2wait as long as other..! plus my grandma is sitting on d wheel chair..! however, v wait 4almost 30minues at pharmacy... a kind person told us that v can no need wait so long as my grandma is so old.. she teach us d way where v can et medicine faster next time.. hmmm... i juz feel dat although d ppl dat come 2 general hospital is not dat rich, but dey r wiling 2help each other...how d condition will change if it's at those very expensive n high class hospital such as sjmc..? i think dey will not speak or even smile 2others among d patients..! it's edi 10am when v reach my grandma's house..my dad is fetching us back bcos he had delay his working time..! hmmm... he is a very "xiao xun" son le..! it's a good model 2me 2be a "xiao xun" daughter oso..! my mum is not feeling well right after back 2home... she's suffering headache n even start vomiting..! reli worry 4her...hope dat she feels better after a rest..!


i go 2work at 12pm... hmmm... it's at 1u n quite far away fr my house..! it's my cousin who encourage me 2work there..! act i stil dunno wat's d pay but according 2 choy shin is rm7 per hour.. even jun lynn does not knw d real payment..! but if it's less de dat, den i'll not earn much bcos of d petrol prices is so high..! my work is juz making all d exercise book... there ard 7ppl working there.. it's quite tiring but d time pass by very fast.. sherry,( d manager) ask us 2go 4 a break at 530pm.. me n jun lynn hav a walk a centre point n sit down at somewhere 2chat n eat... suddenly dat's a guy talking wif us fr behind... i reli sked by him..he's those dat raising fun 4some charity organisation... v dunno how 2reject him..so juz giv donate rm5 each.. act dat's many cheating stuff lik dis, but wat 2do..he edi show us his ic even d pass fr police..well..all of dis can be fake..nvm la.. v r 2dangerous cos sitting there wif oni 2of us..juz donate some money lo..! our work end at 9pm... after fetch jun lynn home, i received yew tong's call n tell me abt d sat primary fren cny visiting plan... hmmm... y dat's so much actiity going on dis sat..? nsq cny gathering... jun lynn's open house... which 2join le..? aiyoh..c 1st la..! i chat wif him d whole journey i drive home..quite dangerous cos im not using handfree but oni using loud speaker..! sook teng call me when i was writing dis blog..! she met "some1" tonite at her kungfu class so she call me at once after d classes..! hehe..! d "some1"..i 1na join d class oso..! hahaha..! =p oppss..! tml's working time is 9am-530pm..! it's better 4me 2go n rest now..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home