Tuesday, March 28, 2006

9 hours in 1U...wow..!

18th March 06~~
today is kumon's staff day... besides, it is mei fong's farewell + s3 gathering... i choose 2go 4 d staff day after a chat wif yean as it's my 1st staff day... anyway.. both of dem is in 1U so i can join both sides too..=p after working, v all went 2 1U.. me n lu yin r d 1st who reach there... act soo li n her family reach there very early but v saw them oni after mei ling n nai ting came..! after a lunch at the cafe there, v start 2play bowling... it has been a long time i din play bowling.. if not wrong is since spm..! every1 seems 2 enjoy very much while playing... soo li din join us playing... lawrence came but dunno where he went den... he din join us playing as well... lila n maz seems 2play quite well as it's oni their 1st time playing bowling... sherry n wei yueh is juz 2 outstanding among us..! sherry treat us another games of bowling.. mf call me while i din pick up d phone as my hp left in d bag.. when i realise, i call her back.. she's now edi at d carpark... so... i dun hav d chance 2c her bfr she back 2india... gal.. take care ya... c u next time... after d bowling, sherry suggest dat v go 4 a drink bfr going home..! sherry treat us on dat again..! thx ya sherry...! it's very different in chatting topics between my frens n dem.. anyway... i enjoy hanging out wif dem too..!


all of dem go home ard 430pm, i met jun lynn dey all after dat..dey all had finsih their japanese buffet..! i saw a promoter who look at me in side d shop... he looks so familiar but i couldn't rmb his name at once....oh no.. i edi reach dis stage of life as can't rmb my fren's name once i c dem..do i hav 2 much of frens or juz my memory become worse..? luckily i stil can rmb his name.. christopher..one of my h&g juniour.. mayb can't recognise him is bcos he become more leng zai liao.. stil rmb last time he's very cute in form1... lynn, ee ling, wan ting, wen qian, sean king, keat seong, dao n me went 4 a drink at starbuck... it's another different kind of feeling hanging out wif dem... as wat's alex, d math tuition teacher sed.. "it's very much different bewteen "tong xue" n "tong shi".."! i can totally feel it right now..! v plan a big gathering at year 2010.... every chs s3-rians year 02 n 03 muz come... it almost 6something now.. every1 is going back home now..! i juz wonder whether i shud go home bfr come here again wif my family.. promise dem 2 treat dem a meal after i get my salary plus it's my bday plus as my stpm result celebration...! my dad dey all is coming right now... so lynn n me hav a walk in 1U 2search 4 chi jee's present... i met mei ying n her family here.. it was d 2nd time i met her in 1U...! me n lynn unable 2 find chi jee's present as v dunno wat 2buy..!


italianese is full wif ppl at dis time.. luckily v get d table after 15minutes waiting... pizza, lamb chop, spagetti, n tiramisu cake r wat v ate there..! it cost me ard rm150. it's stil ok, my budget is rm200. v went watson bfr v go home..it's almost 10pm now! wow.. my parking fees is rm7..! not oni me.. d person who line up behind me oso get a shock..! after today, it's time 4me 2worry abt wat course i 1na take... hmmm... dunno... mayb.. i'll start thinking on monday as tml im going 2 meet lee hom..! ahaha..! today is quite a special day 4 me.. a very bz 1 as well... but i like it so much..! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home