Sunday, March 12, 2006

happy bday 2 my grandma..!

11st march 06~~
kumon's work end at 2pm today... dat's new style in table arangement 4 d kumon next week..all of us stay back 2 clean up... wow.. dat's so much of old documents there..! today is my grandma's bday... act she oso not very sure when's her bday..so do us.. but usually v'll celebrate 4her ard dis time..! my dad fetch me 2buy a cake 4my grandma..! another secret recipe cake...! v bought d classic cheese as not much of choice den...! ard 7pm, v went 2 "fatty cheong" 4 dinner... my dad had booked 3 tables there 4 all d relatives..! d most funny things is me n my 2 sis sit at d different table each..! aaron bring his bro who came fr sabah 4holidays..! my cousin sed he looks lik "yuan bin", i din think so but juz feel dat he look lik some1... at last, i realise dat he look lik "zhang jing xuan"..my 2nd auntie oso agree w me..! =) my cousin n aaron bought an golden egg 4my grandma... after d dinner, v went back 2my grandma's house..! i juz dun understand y my grandma's sis n bro stil act lik children as dey r so old now..! juz hope my relationship wif my sis n all d family members will not be as bad as dat in d future..! all of us oso get an ang pow fr my grandma today..!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home