Tuesday, March 28, 2006

double "happiness"..? =p

16th March 06~~
luckily i sleep so well ytd.. i tot i'll be not able 2 fall asleep bcos of worrying of my stpm result..! i wake up at 830am today... get so many bday sms wishes fr frens...thx ya..! "dim sum" shud be at 9am... well...i start going out fr home ard 10am as i realise dey wun reach there so fast..! however, i receive sze wen's call when i was driving..! almost all of dem reach there liao except lynn n brenda..! d "dim sum" plan is juz 2 good as i no need 2 wait 4my result alone... abt 1045am, v start 2go back 2 chs...i try not 2 giv so much pressure 2myself... d way 2 receive our result is so "exciting"... v need open d envelope dat ontain our result by ourself..!!!!!!!! pn ellen sed nobody knw d result inside...( at d end v oni realise dat act teacher had know all of our result..she juz 1 us 2 be so nervous) ... i dare not 2 open my envelope until all my frens had opened theirs... most of dem get very good result n all of dem is very satisfied wif their result...! my hand shake vigorously when i was opening d envelope... it's so nervous until i dunno how 2 open it...! at last i able 2 open it wif my frens' help... i dare not 2 look at it...i oni "gap" it fr a small "hole" dat being opened..! omg,... i saw.. 2a & 2a- there..! arrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................ is it true..? m i dreaming..? i din c wrongly..? i look at it again n again... i reli nvr expect dat i'll get such result...! i oni believe it when my frens congrates me..! me n sze wen congrates each other happily as v get d same result...! at dis time, i feel dat it's my best bday present...1


d 1st 1 i 1na share my happiness is sure my parents... i call my dad at once..! i call my auntie den.. she call me early in d mrng n ask me 2 call her back once i get my result..! after dat, v all go n thx our teaher 1 by 1... n den..who else i shud call 2 share my hapinees..? yinyean..!! shud i call her now..? mayb she's having class.. well... i able 2 call her oso..! after dat i juz inform some of my ns frens n ask how's their result...! after come out fr d room, v saw a few reporters... dey took a few photos of us... 1 of dem contains all of us plus teacher inside...so... v'll be on d newspaper tml..! hehe..! v spend abt 2 hours hanging ard d sch chatting... me n lynn saw kelvin there... d promoter dat come 2us 4donation during our kumon's break at 1u... well.. he stil can rmb us..! at last v decided 2go MV..! ard 15 of us went mv together... it has been a long time i nvr go out in such big group of frens..! it's quite hard 2go in such a big group.. hard 2 find a good place 2eat... easy 2 "lost" ppl... well... v saw d honda civic new version there.. d car is reli nice..! at last d sf group make their decision 2eat lunch at sushi king... v meet mei ooi there..(BB's sport director).. she inform us dat that's a uni talk in MCA building tonite... all of us plan 2 go there..! so v leave mv very early n will meet at lrt station at 530pm...


after reach home, i think my parents is quite proud of me..! my dad plan 2 celebrate wif me tonite..so i dunno whether 1 2 go 4 d talk or go 4 celebration.. after my dad knw abt d talk, he ask me 2 go 4 it... i met rue han n ting hui at lrt station... jl ffk suddenly n leonard dey all ask us 2go by ourself 1st... d lrt is crowded wif ppl... after v reach there, v ask 4 direction 2walk 2d building... luckily it had stop raining... v r d 1st 1 dat reach there...!! it's 640pm now..! d talk started at 8pm as dey sed it's very traffice jam outside...! d ppl who suppose 2giv talk not yet come..! is it chinese tradition 2be late..? d hall is full of ppl now..! i nvr expect dat s many ppl is coming..! d talk is quite boring... d oni thing i get fr it is how's important is kk marks dis year.. during d talk, d mc ask those pl who get 4A s in stpm 2go out 2 take a photo wif those dato... i dunno whether i shud go out as i got 2A-.. but my frens dey all push me out oso.. me n fei wen went out.. it's quite embarassing 2stand there as im not reli d 4flat person..! v went back bfr d Q&A part end bcos d lrt close at 11pm... few wen giv me 2lee hom's "qian chang hui" ticket... so i ask my cousin whether she 1na go wif me since if i bring my sis, i dunno which sis 2bring...! after d talk, i feel dat my result is not good enuf... dat's many 4flat n 3.92 students out there.. plus dis year dey put in d kk marks, it's quite an disadvantage 4me..! dat's how i spend my 1st day of 20th... i nvr expect dat it'll be lik dat...! is it a double happiness day 4me.? turn 2 20th plus get quite good stpm result..? (turn 2 20th is a happy things..? ahaha...dunno...=p)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home