Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Future Planning...headache--release

20th-24th March 2006~

Monday
After 2 fun days, it’s time 4me 2think of my own future..! hmmm… wat I 1na become…? A dentist..? but it toke almost 10 years..! I went back 2sch 2hav a talk wif frens on mon.. act dey al wil bring all d photostated cert 2 certified..! I din ready anything as I m enjoying my days after stpm result came out… v went 2c pn.tan 2 certified 4us… v plan 2 c yong moi moi den.. but v r greeted by pn lim.. a new counseling teacher.. she’s very much better den yong moi moi le..! she et us 2do some career test… although it din help much, but at least v get some useful info fr her..! After having lunch at sch canteen, Dey all went 2my house… dat’s many things 4us 2settle.. ipta n nus application… some scholarships things.. wat course v 1na choose..? it’s very hard 2decide as it hav a big influence 2our future plus v can consider lack of time now...all d deadline is so close 2us…well… while on9 in my home, wen dey all simply chat wif “some” ppl..! omg..! it’s quite….haha.. duno how 2say..! =p v plan 2 go back 2 sch again on wed…


Tuesday
I spend d whole day thinking wat 2 study.. act my scope is now on food science.. nutritionist or dietitian I 1na become..? both is acceptable 4me but which 1 is better 4my future,,? After calling some senior, or can say.. fren’s fren who r in ipta now… im now wondering which uni I 1na get in… ukm is better in their courses but d faculty dat 1na get in is in d kl branch.. according 2my frens, dat’s not much of uni life there… while in upm, both courses is sti new but dey r in English… their uni life is better there.. so.. ukm or upm 4 me..? shud I apply 4 nus..? how abt utar..? the star scholarship..? today was a bz day 4 me.. need 2 prepare letter of recommendation 2 certified tml... hmmm... it's my 1st time doing such things... i stil not sure wat's d benefit of having dis... but since all my frens r doing... i oso prepare 4 myself la..!


Wednesday
v met pn ellen at sch, she hav a long chat wif us...! hmmm..at dis point, v r stil very confuse wat uni n which course 2choose.. v sit at canteen n chat of how 2put d 1st 8choices in ipta... v saw xiang hao there..! he had edi filled up his ipta form..! oh no..! when will v able 2knw wat course n which uni 2go... v unable 2get pn tan lin's signature on our letter of recommendation cos it need 2go thru our class teacher n oso english teacher bfr she signed... it's 2 ma fan liao... plus i stil dunno wat d use of d letter..! v went home very early 2day as every1 of us got many research 2do... at nite.. i applied nus...me n lynn make d same mistake in d AP n OP things.. haiz.. will i disqualified 2get a place in nus..? is it fate..? hmmm.. dunno... dis few days is reli confusing.. many decision 2do plus each of it make a big effect 2my own future....!


Thursday & Friday
i had start working since thursday.. it makes me got less time 2think of wat 2study.. it's a good thing oso as i can conentrate on something else other den my future.. it's too hectic..! n now i had a roughly idea dat i 1na study dietetic n nutrition.. dentistry is edi out of my choice as i got oni cgpa of 3.84. dietetic is more profession but nutrtition hav a wider job scope..! which shud i choose..? d competition of dietetic is more den nutrition in ipta application..! dis 2 courses is my last choice...! at last i hav d idea of which 8 courses 2put n i juz dunno how 2 arrange dem in order...it's um n usm dentisry.. ukm n upm nutrition n dietetic, upm food tech n ukm biotech..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home