Sunday, April 02, 2006

chi jee's bday + elle watch

25th march 06~~
chi jee is going 2celebrate his 21st bday today..! most of us will be going 2his party..! as usual, wen dey all sed 1na reach his house at 8pm.. at last, although i reach at 845pm, im sil the earlist among us...! yee wei n wun jun was behind my car when im going 2 chi jee's party..! it's so paiseh 2go into chi jee's house as i duno most of his frens plus wen dey all not yet reach there..! luckily yee wei edi in his house liao..! i saw tin ming n lim khang...it has been a long time nvr dem esp lim khang...! abt 15minutes later, i get call fr lynn dat dey came edi..! i need 2go out 2sign d "underwear"...! while v'r almost done, v saw chai yong n sook yee coming..! d time v went into chi jee's house, it's edi 930pm..! after sing song 2chi jee, most of his frens r going back..! it left oni 4of us.. me, lynn, wen & rue.. vask chi jee 2open all is present...! hehe...he sed he lik our present-- a nike sport shirt d most..! =p chi jee, happy bday..! v went home abt 1130pm..!


26th march 2006~~
i wake up early in the mrng 2 fill up d ipta form..! my 8 choices is-- um dentistry, upm nutrition, upm dietetic, ukm nutrition, ukm dietetic, usm dentistry, upm food tech & ukm bio tech... at last i chose nutrition n upm..! um dentistry is juz try of my luck..! my dad promise 2buy me a watch as a present of my STPM result.. my last watch is missing during my genting trip..! it's a 25hours watch n i had been using it 4 7years since form1.. it's oso a present fr my dad 4 my UPSR result... v went mid vally 4 a walk n search 4my watch... i chose a elle watch which is rm260... i think it's quite ok as it's not too expensive..! other den dat, elle is oso my most favourite brand..! v had ayamas as our lunch..! it had been dunno how many yearsssss i nvr eat ayamas.. it's quite delicious oso...! i feel very release today as i finally gao dim my ipta application..! i dunno whether my decision is correct bcos choose upm instead of ukm n choose nutrition instead of dietetic...! anyway, it's my own decision n i think im very satisfied wif it..! hope dat it's not a wrong decision..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home