Monday, April 17, 2006

good friday + 6th clubbing

14th april 06~~
i took leave today...y..? bcos it's good friday..! haha.. act it's juz kidding... d real reason is my sis dey all is having their holidays today n promise dem 2go shopping together.. it had been a long time invr go shopping as bz working..! another reason is today is superstar guy's final..! i 1na watch winson singing..! in d mrng, i went 2cut my hair... anyways, it's too many "si lai" there... i wait 4 a while den decided 2come later.. those "si lai" r very rich i think... i heard their conversation is " i lik 2buy jewellery", " i win alots lately"..! wah..! me, my mum, n my youngest sis went pyramid together.. i bought a shoe while my sis bought a jeans n a shirt..! v had secret recipe as our lunch..! i went 2cut my hair after fetch my mum dey all go home..! winson can sing very well but he din look very handsome today..! rue dey all went a concert at church..i din join dem bcos of superstar show... i get lynn's call dat today's clubbing plan is on..! i nvr think dat it'l be on as every1 is lik not very sure lidat..!


i had almost half an hour 2get ready bfr sam coming 2fetch me..! d reason i went out so late..? haha...go n watch movie..=p v went chs's curry house 2meet lynn dey all... all together 8 of us went kl clubbing 4 d 1st time except winston.. ting hui n jia ci joined us too..! it's very traffci jam ard d clubbing area..! there'smany club there as v dunno which 2go in... v decided 2go zouk at last..! however, after v park d car, v den oni knw dat all of us is underage..! so v decided 2go loaf which is beside zouk..! it's so small there..! omg.. went d wrong place..! after v get a drink. v saw some1 familiar...! zedeck siew...!!!! i nvr expect 2c him here.. i nvr c him bfr once after f5 graduate..! he had a big change..! his hair is so long plus i dun believe dat a bookworm will come 2such place! v get his hp no n hope 2c him in next s3 reunion..! al of us dun reli enjoy today's song theme.. plus d tv inside make d environment so weird..! v went back at 3am..! as usual, v went steven corner 4supper... wen lost her hp.....!! after supper, it's edi 5am n sam bring us 2go his hostel at cyberjaya..!


i stil need 2 work tml... act i tink it's not a prob 4me 2take leave but i 1na go working bcos it's my last saturday working in kumon..! i 1a meet my saturday's student..! sam fetch all of us go home at 730am... it's edi 810am when i reach home..after taking a bath, i went 2work..! luckily i din late 4work..! my eye become bengkak liao.. ytd din sleep n went working...luckily im wearing a spec... next week wil be my last week in kumon.. i took contacts fr all d staff there... will i contact dem..? not sure but i juz took 4 memory..! =p it's my 6th clubbing n dis time v went 2kl... hmmm... m i become too bad gal liao..? anyway... clubbing seems 2be more n more sien 2me...dunno y..! mayb is bcos i went too often liao...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home