Sunday, April 23, 2006

majlis penyampaian hadiah + dinner at windmill



22 april 2006~~
i m suffering bad flu plus fever since yesterday..! at last i decided not 2join lynn dey all to melaka although i knw dat it's gonna be fun..! however, today is chs's majlis penyampaian hadiah.. i reach sch bfr 8am... many of my frens is edi there liao..! while waiting in d hall, all of us bz chatting until lim yoke keng n other dicipline teacher ask us 2shut up..! it had been a long time i din c hui min n michelle so i spend most of my time chatting wif dem... most of d ppl who attend is B1 students... it's fun 2meet so many frens there..! v oni get a file n a cert each... dun even hav a pingat... chs is too miserly liao..!!!!!!!!!! v spent out time chatting at canteen while waiting 4 ley yee..! i met su fen n desmond...both of dem oso get 10As in spm... congates ya..! i had a long chat wif dem...! su fen is going 2 study f6 while desmond wil go into kbu under scholarships..! i keep all of lynn's n other's file as dey dun 1na bring 2 melaka...

my dad suggest dat v went windmill 4dinner as a celebration of my sis's bday..! my dad ordered a beaf steak... i tried 2eat beaf 4 d 1st time in my life..! it's half raw n so juicy..! d taste of beaf is not bad oso..! d food here is not bad 4me.. however, my mum n my sis dun lik dem at all... d service of waiters here is terrible..! i sleep very early once i reach home... it's juz too tired although i slept d whole day... mayb is bcos of flu..! hope dat i'll feel better tml..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home