Monday, April 17, 2006

thx jenson....!

17th april 06~~
dis week will be my last week in kumon... i reli miss my student here..! when is saw jenson today, he tell me dat.." teacher fang yee, i got a suprise 4u"...after dat, he take out a chocalate walfer 4me..! although it's a small gift, it's my 1st present fr my student... plus it's fr d student who i lik the most..! im feel very happy plus touching..! i decided 2giv him a present bfr i leave too..! there's a new malay woman who came working today... sherry ask her 2c how i teach n ask me 2intro her 2those student... erm... act i dun reli lik her... dunno y... juz feel dat she did everyhing very slowly plus i dun think she can teach very well... or is it juz my "pian jian" towards malay..? dunno.. juz feel pity to my student dat dey r having such a teacher soon..! anyway, i juz hope dat she's not how i think she is..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home