Sunday, April 30, 2006

tanjung sepat + morib + teluk gong

~~so windy, my sis~~

~~my dad, mum, sis~~

~~my sis~~

~~big me~~

~~morib view~~

30th april 2006~~
tml is labour day..! act my dad plan 2bring us 2genting 4holidays but v unable 2book a room although v start booking on tuesday..! so v had change a plan 2go tanjung sepat 2buy "bao"..! v start our journey ard 930am after eating breakfast at a indian curry house..it take us almost 2hour 2reach tanjung sepat... after asking d resident at tanjung sepat, v manage 2find d stall dat sell "bao".. my mum spent rm50 over 2buy "bao" there..! 4me, d "bao" is quite nice... after dat, v went pantai morib 4 a walk.. my sis dey all met their fren here..! v din bring clothes 4changing so v oni stay awhile here... many ppl r having picnic n playing kites here... d weather here is so windy....!! after dat, my dad 1na find a fisher village ard here 2buy fresh fish n ea our lunch... however, v unable 2find d place...so v decided 2had our lunch at teluk gong...last time v went teluk gong 4seafood meal is last year cny..! it's many ppl eating here..! my dad make a silly mistake bcos of he dunno mandarin..! d waiters here speak mandarin n my dad misunderstood "xia" as "hai"... he ordered prawn although he 1na eat crab..! anyway, d prawn is quite nice oso..! today is a good family day.. i do enjoy it n hope dat v'll be able organise more family activities in the future..!

1 Comments:

Blogger kggo..013-5593778 said...

Do u know, Tg Sepat is my home town, not only the "Bao " u bought so delicious, the sea food , the mushroom, the Lover Bridge and...etc also quite recognized..so don't play-play , haha...visit again to Tg Sepat, TQ

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home